Job Purpose (Key Objectives)
To support Sales, Financial Control and Marketing teams, in the field of product pricing, price list optimization and analysis of the processes from receiving the sales order to receiving the payment from the customer.
• Prepare information for the annual price review
• Prepare monthly reports and analyzes related to different KPIs of the Sales Team and the distribution network
• Provide macroeconomic statistics and market data necessary for the preparation of the Strategic Plan, Business Plan, Budget of the organization and other management projects
• Participate in the process of price positioning of new products
• Collect and analyze information about the price positioning of competitors
• Use tools and templates for pricing and analysis
• Coordinate pricing processes between all stakeholders in the organization to ensure its consistency
• Prepares regular reports related to the processes from receiving the sales order to receiving the payment from the customer.
• Works in close collaboration with other sales staff
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• University degree in Economical studies
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Excellent level of written and spoken English
• Experience in SAP
• Experience in Qlik Sense is an advantage
• Responsibility, precision and efficiency
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Problem-solving mindset
• Self-organized and responsible person with attention to the details
• Team player
• Professional realization in an established international company
• Opportunity to train and enhance professional skills
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you send us your CV in English to: HR.Bulgaria@wienerberger.com
All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.